The jury of the Interior Lifestyle Awards consists of leaders of the Design Community. The entries will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- High Quality
Each submission should consist of a respective entry form along with the following:
- CD Presentation – Optional.
- 2-4 Photographs (6”x8”) of the entry.
- Preferably from different angles
- Only ACTUAL photographs should be submitted. Computer generated/modified photographs will not be accepted
- File type: JPEG
- Resolution: 72 dpi (maximum)
- Size: 5 MB Maximum
- Captions for each image should be included on the image itself
- A CAD drawing or a hand-sketch of the product with dimensions to determine scale.
- Passport size photograph of the participant(s).
- Swatch (quarter meter of fabric) for the Home Textile Category.
- Participants submit their application form to The GDA along with materials described in SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The Guild of Designers & Artists (The GDA)
C-9, LGF, Panchsheel Enclave, New Delhi-110017.
- EIGHT finalists will be selected, FOUR finalist in the home textile category and FOUR finalist in the home décor category. These EIGHT finalists will get an opportunity to showcase their shortlisted entries within the “Experience Zone” created on the show floor of the exhibition which will be held from 20 – 22 June 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- All EIGHT finalists will be selected by the Jury. Each team will begiven a topic pertaining to the trend laid down by Messe Frankfurt which will have relevance on the current international design trends. The ideas created by each team will be showcased at the “Experience Zone” at the fair.
- The concept note should be submitted to The GDA on or before 10th May 2017. Topics shall be given to the finalists at the time of selection.
- Each finalist will be given a designated space to exhibit their ideas and concepts at the exhibition.
- The finalists will have to display their products or ideas at their own cost. However they will get assistance from the exhibitors to source materials subject to availability & discretion of the exhibitor. The responsibility to return the products sourced would be on the participants. These should be returned on the last day without any damages.
- The travel and stay cost of the 8 finalists to be borne by them.
- Stand space will be provided to all finalists two days prior to the exhibition i.e. – 18th June 2017.
- INTERIOR LIFESTYLE AWARDS
- Home Textile Category
- Home Décor Category
- Both the competitions are open to all individual designers / design firms with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Multiple submissions are allowed up to a maximum of 5 submissions per participant.
- For each submission, a separate entry form must be filled and submitted.
- Each submission should be original and should be created in India in the past 2 years. However, the firm / individual may be based out of India and still be eligible.
- In case of plagiarism, the participant will stand disqualified.
- The design submission should have sufficient use of home textiles products for home textile category and sufficient use of home décor products for home décor category.
- Concept design with 3D visuals / photographs of prototype will be accepted at the stage of form submission.
- If selected as one of the EIGHT finalists, actual products of these finalists should be available in finished form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Samples/photos will not be returned, and will be the property of The GDA / Messe Frankfurt.
- No correspondence will be entertained after receiving entries.
- Categories may be changed at The GDA’s / Messe Frankfurt’s discretion.
- The GDA / Messe Frankfurt may nominate directly and also reserve the right to modify /reschedule / cancel the awards without giving any reason or prior notice.
- The GDA / Messe Frankfurt will not be responsible for any postal delays or damaged entries, and shall not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
- Entry forms cannot be modified, cancelled or withdrawn.
- If any of the above requirements are not complied with, the entry will be rejected.
- Disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction.
- The decision of the judges shall be final and binding on the participants.
- Any complaints need to be addressed in writing within 15 days of the announcement of awards.
- Forms are available online.
|1st Jan – 28th February 2017
||Announcement and Contest Opens for “ILA 2017”
|15th March 2017
||1st Jury evaluation
|30th March 2017
||Declare the 8 finalists and announcement of the topics for the finale
|31st May 2017
||Final presentation with the sourcing of the products should be ready
|18th June 2017
||The finalists need to report to the fair grounds for the display of their experience zone
|20th June 2017
||Final jury evaluation and declaration of the two winners of Interior Lifestyle Award at the Gala Dinner Night